this is a look i wore to dinner tonight, at the same time testing out some products received recently for review.
initially it was just subtle brown smokey eyes. i thought it looked plain and decided to add some colors to the bottom lashlines to spice up the look. since i've been used blues in some previous posts i decided to try purple to see how it goes. what do you think of this color combination?
products used on the eyes:
- urban decay primer potion
- arbonne eyeliner in toffee * - draw a thick eyeliner on top lashline and a line the lower lashline and lightly blended the lines
- arbonne eyeshadow in chocolate * - all over the lid from lashline to a bit above the crease, and on the brows
- arbonne eyeshadow in sand * - from crease to brow bone
- nyx jumbo pencil in yoghurt - inner corner
- essence gel liner in london baby - line top and bottom lashline, blended out slightly with leftover chocolate eyeshadow from the brush
- l'oreal color riche eyeshadow quad in disco smoking * - use the purple on lower lashline
i'm continuing skipping mascara. the lashes have finally grown and filled up the gap but i'm still trying to keep them product free for a while. even though... it dosn't make much difference!