it's been quite a while i've been posting my makeup looks. i've not been wearing makeup much or been wearing minimal looks which dominates most look posts this summer. i probably use too much "it's too hot" excuse.
while it's still quite hot today, i'm in the mood to pretty myself up and did something slightly more than just the normal minimal looks i've been wearing.
i mainly wore shiro cosmetics eyeshadow in incinerator on my eyes. this is a discontinued color and i purchased from the site a quite a while ago.
this is a shimmer red slightly on the orange side. most swatches i found are quite intense but when applied on the eyes it's like a wash of color. it's the first time i tried this color. i'll try more products next time to see if i can get more intense color out of it. but i'm quite happy for the subtle color for this hot summer day.
eye makeups used:
- etude house proof 10 primer
- daiso brow pencil in brown
- detrivore eyeshadow in catacombs - on the brows
- shiro cosmetics eyeshadow in incinerator - all around the eyes
- revlon colorstay eye pencil in black - lower upper and lower outer 1/3 lashlines
- detrivore eyeshadow in vulture - smudge the above eyeliner
- maybelline the falsies mascara