There are various about-me tags in the blogsphere over the years. I’ve drafted quite a few versions but never publish them. It’s either the questions are, in my opinion, too intrusive into my privacy or I ended up revealing too much.
Since I’m still lacking photos to complete some of my review posts I thought I’ll just do a short-and-sweet version to fill up this blog and to let me readers to know something about me.
- I love drinking water. Yes, plain water!
- I am a night owl.
- I can survive whole day without speaking a word, yet I can talk non-stop with my close friends.
- I’m uncomfortable around people I don’t know, but I have no problem communicating with strangers online.
- I enjoy online life more than real life.
- I used to keep a diary when I was teenager and started making up a lot of things in my diary after finding out my mom read it. Reading it many years I couldn’t tell if what I wrote actually happened or not.
- I wanted to be a movie star when I was young but quickly woke up from this dream after being told by an ‘insider’ what happened in the industry (some of the rumors are true).
- I am a horrible singer.
- I didn’t believe in long-distance relationship and I kept long-distance relationship with the husband for almost 2 years before getting married.
- I finally accepted I belong to the middle-aged group, but I still want to stay 25 forever!
I tag anyone reading this. Feel free to leave links in comments if you’re doing it or have already done similar post, and use the above image if you wish (please download and upload it to your server and do not hotlink). I’d love to read them!