i tried to do a smokey inspired by one of megan gale’s look from lmff promotion shoot, but used different colors because they match what i wore. i failed at doing a sharp edge at inner corner and the result was more subtle than expected.
please excuse the brows. only noticed the flaws after these photos are uploaded.
i mainly used l’oreal’s color riche les ombres quad in E4 absolute taupe on the eyes. color riche le smoky eyepencil in brown fusion was first used as base. the mid tone was used all over the lids, darkest color along lashline and outer corner, the 2nd lightest tone from crease to brow bone and the lightest color at inner corners. i also used the darkest color on the brows.
the bright blue from P3 emerald conquest was used on the lower inner 1/3 of the eyes. perhaps the color could be brighter if a white was used as base.
products used on the eyes:
- etude house proof 10 primer
- l’oreal color riche le smoky pencil eyeliner and smudger in #204 brown fusion *
- l’oreal color riche quads in absolute taupe and emerald conquest * – see description above
- physician formula black gel liner – along the top lashline
- l’oreal paris false lash telescopic mascara *
other products used:
- l’oreal nude magique bb cream for fair skin tone and medium skin tone * – mixed before applied
- l’oreal ndue magique bb powder *
- nars orgasm blush
- l’oreal color riche lipstick in velvet rose *
subtle smokey eyes with nude lips. this looks more natural than expected.
i have to sing and dance about l’oreal color riche lipstick in velvet rose.
i’ve been avoiding doing nude lips because they make me look sick and dead. this gives me the nude lips look that flatters me! it’s like my lips but better. so in love with this at the moment.
products marked as * were sent for consideration.