chinese new year is coming and i was planning to do a festive look. something reddish and goldenish. but after i applied a base color and added golden pigments, i thought it looked good and ended right there.
products used on the eyes:
- etude house proof 10 primer
- reddish brown eyeshadow on the brows
- bokeh face eyeshadow in roses – all around the eyes (this brand is no longer available)
- essence pigment in be my brightsmaid – center of the lids
- detrivore eyeshadow in absent – very small amount along the lower lashlines
- essence gel liner in london baby – top lashline
- nyx jumbo pencil in yoghurt – inner corners
- maybelline the falsies mascara
other products used:
- l’oreal nude magique bb cream for fair skin tone *
- mac blush in mocha
- morgana cryptoria lipstick in apple plum
i’m glad i ended up with a natural look because i later went out to do some errands with this face. i’ve gone out with ‘wilder’ looks but it’s nice not getting stares.
have you ever planned certain looks but ended up with something else?