today i did a very simple look with eyeshadows in eccentric cosmetics. the colors may look boring from the baggies, but do not let the look fool you. digital love is not just a pale pink. you can see pale greens and blues under certain angle. artifical intelligence is a pretty brown with some flecks of golds and greens. it was very pigmented. i tried to tone down the color and this look does not give it justice. i’ll have to do a look featuring this color.
i’m unable to capture the complex color of digital love. it looks so much prettier in person.
products used on the eyes:
- savvy by db brow pencil in blonde
- etude house proof 10 primer
- eccentric cosmetics eyeshadow in digital love * – all around the eyes
- essence i love rock gloss eye pencil – along the top lashline and slightly winged out
- eccentric cosmetics eyeshadow in artificial intelligence *- outer corner and smudge the eyepencil color, and lower outer corner
- djv beautenizer fiberwig lx mascara
other products used:
- catalina geo skin cover in rose beige *
- bourjois blush in rose d’or
- a brownish tone lip pencil – messily filled the lips
- detrivore embalming tube – rubs lips together to blend the color of lip pencil
this is the first time i’ve tried eyeshadows from eccentric cosmetics. i’m quite impressed with the color complexity and my light handed application in today’s makeup doesn’t show off how pretty they are.
the staying power is very good. after 6+ hours, while the black eye pencil smudges and make me look sort of messy, the eye shadow color still look fresh and matte.
products marked with * were sent for consideration.