i decided to i need a more interesting look than the usual minimal makeup looks because i’m bored with them!
wearing eccentric cosmetics eyeshadow in galatic era. the color is described as “warm brown with scatterings of silver and gold sparks”. while the silvers and the golds shows up better when swatched, it’s only show up subtlely on the eyes. nevertheless, it’s a beautiful brown and love how it works well with my eyes.
this is the 2nd time i’m trying to do a look with this eyeshadow. maybe because of the sparkles, there were lots of fall outs that showed up exponentially in photos with macro settings. this time round i added dgc’s glitter glue to see if it holds the eyeshadows better and tap out excess shadow before applying. while there are still minor fallouts, they’re not so obvious with naked eyes.
products used on the eyes:
- etude house proof 10 eye primer
- detrivore cosmetics eyeshadow in wretched – on the brows, and outer 1/3 of the eyelids
- eccentric cosmetics eyeshadow in galactic era * – all over the eyes and lower lashline
- the balm overshadow in if you’re rich, i’m single – center of the eyelid
- essence gel liner in london baby – on top lashlines and outer 1/3 of lower lashlines, smudge out with wretched
- maybelliens the falsies mascara
- nyx jumbo pencil in yoghurt – inner corner and on cupid’s bow on the lips
other products used:
- l’oreal nude magique bb cream for fair skin tone *
- catalina geo skin cover in rose beige * – as concealer
- bourjois healthy balance powder – along the t-zone
- shiro cosmetics intertubes in magnets
basically my usual minimal face with eye makeup done. what a difference eye makeup makes! i look less tired.
this is the look i went out with yesterday. apart from the mascara smudge, the makeup still looked good by the end of the day.
products marked with * were sent for consideration.