here’s another of the many versions of minimal looks i often do.
while sydney was lucky to miss out most of the heat waves, it’s still summer and it’s still hot. and when it’s hot it’s best not to pile too many products on the face. especially in my case, nothing wants to stay on where they should be!
this was a look a did last week. normally i can’t remember most of the products used, but i took a shot of the products. i probably did plan to do a post but i forgot about it.
the 5 products used:
- l’oreal nude magique bb cream for fair skin tone * – all over the face include eyelids
- catalina geo skin cover in rose beige * – as concealer
- detrivore eyeshadow in wrecked – on the brows
- silk naturals perfecting powder – along the t-zone
- shiro intertubes in trololo
just the brows, with nothing on my eyes.
minimal makeup look. i love how the orange lip brighten up this simple look.
products marked with * were sent for consideration.