i’m running out of names for simiple looks…
a few weeks ago i received a care package from l’oreal for the lmff event. i did a look inspired by one of the many looks in the event. i have plans to do looks based on or inspired by others looks, but my eyes are still slightly swollen and sensitive so i have to keep them makeup free.
the only looks i can do now are just simple. anything without eye makeup or with minimal eye makeup are simple. i don’t know about you, but it takes so much time for me to do eye makeup than the rest of the face.
products used in today’s look:
- l’oreal lumi magique foundation in pure pearl
- covergirl and olay simply ageless concealer #210
- l’oreal nude magique bb powder – along the t-zone
- l’oreal nude magique bb blush
- l’oreal color riche le sourcil eye brow pencil in golden brown and deep brown – the darker color near the tail of the brows
- revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in adore
a face done in 5 minutes. i could take less time if i didn’t have to do the brows. i’m still debating if i should get them tattooed again.
just looking at the foundation i thought the color looks too pink for me. but it seems flawless blended into the skin. i haven’t really studied if it’s the right color for me. maybe it’s real techniques buffing brush. as initial impression, i like it. i’ll follow up with a review of this foundation.
i love the lip color i wore. it can go quite quite sheer for a casual look and quite pigmented for a more sophisticated look.
all l’oreal paris products were sent for consideration. the rest were purchased with my own money.