can’t believe 2012 has gone so quickly and it’s that time of the year again, finding the perfect gift for family and friends.
i was introduced to qsilica a few months ago and was quite impressed with the products i tried. these sets are value-for-money!
qsilica skin radiance set rrp $27.95 (value at $52.90) includes:
- qsilica replenish wrinkles and bags eye cream
- qsilica revive nutrient boost face and neck moisturiser
qsilica protect and nourish set rrp $14.95 (value at $23.90) includes:
- qsilia repair strenghtening hand and nail cream
- qsilica paw paw rescue ointment <– tried, tested, and love!
billie goat soap is a recent discovery. i was really impressed with the soap as it relieves my super dry skin.
the 3 limited edition christmas tins – we love billie original soap, billie goat gruff milk and honey soap, and you old goat lavender soap. the tins look cute and are perfect gift for someone special!
there are lots of parties and events at this time of the year. i’m eye-ing on these revlon gift sets for the perfect makeup!
get photoready set rrp $49.95 (approx value $110) includes:
- revlon photoready powder translucent powder
- revlon photoready eye primer + brightener
- revlon photoready concealer
- revlon photoready perfecting primer
lip butter set rrp $29.95 (approx value $65) includes:
- revlon compact mirror
- revlon colorburst lip butter in peach parfait
- revlon colorburst lip butter in lolllipop
- revlon colorburst lip butter in sugar plum
i’ve heard great reviews on trilogy products i’d love to get my hands on them!
trilogy anniversary collection rrp $32.95, includes 3 of most iconic, award-wining products:
- rosehip oil antioxidant (full size 30ml)
- cream cleanser (30ml)
- vital moisturizer (20ml)
trilogy everything balm, all dressed up for xmas rrp $18.95 (45ml) and $29.95 (95ml) – this amazing multi-tasking product is the perfect gift for anyone and everyone. i tried it on my flared up allergy skin and it temporarily relieve the itchiness. stay tuned for a thorough review post about it!
last but not least, something about the city i live in. gift the bridge! climb through sydney harbor bridge’s massive structure and take in the spectacular 360 degree views of sydney and one of the most beautiful harobr in the world. the perfect gift for your friends or enjoy with your family.
climbs starts at $198 for an adult and $138 for a child. for further details please call the ticket hotline on (02) 8274 7777 or visit www.bridgeclimb.com.