a simple and natural look created with black rose minerals eyeshadow in isela. the color is described as ‘a light delicate warmed over gold (peachy pink) with a light touch of blue sparkles’. it’s a beautiful gold peach color on my eyes.
products used on the eyes:
- nyx eyebrow cake powder in taupe / ash
- etude house proof 10 eye primer
- black rose minerals eyeshadow in isela – around the eyes and from lid to browbone, applied more layers near the lids
- essence gel liner in london baby
- djv beautinizer fiberwig lx mascara
other products used:
- invisible zinc stick foundation in light – along the center of the face and high point of cheek bones
- invisible zinc stick foudnation in medium – under the cheek bones
- catalina geo skin cover in rose beige * – under the eyes and blemishes
- wet n wild coloricon blusher in pearlescent pink
- morgana cryptoria lipstick in tomato
a peachy tone lip color was originally used, but i look washed out. so i changed to a red lip color which makes me look more awaken.
products marked with * were sent for consideration.