this is a look i did last friday.
eccentric cosmetics eyeshadow in biological manipulation. i chose to wear this color today to match my olive green top. the color is described as ‘metallic coppery rose shift to metallic golden sheen over a olive green base’. the color looks quite boring from the baggie but trust me, it’s gorgeous!
the eyeshadow is quite pigmented. i had to pick up the tiniest amount to keep the look not so dramatic and wearable. i love the result. kinda gold, kinda green depends on the angle and the light.
products used on the eyes:
- etude house proof 10 primer
- bys brow & eye pencil in blonde
- eccentric cosmetics eyeshadow in biological manipulation – use very tiny amount all around the eyes
- revlon colorstay eye pencil in black – along top lashline
- maybelline the turbo volum’ express waterproof mascara
other products used:
- invisible zinc stick foundation in medium – as foundation and concealer
- wet n wild coloricon blush in pearlscent pink
- foa lip crayon in sundae
i was inspired by the day to night look i did and decided to see how i look with red lips. i think i look healthier with more color on my lips. this also looks good for a day look too!
on my lips, morgana cryptoria lipstick in tomatoe.
if i’m going to wear this as a day into night look, i’d used another mascara. usually waterproof mascara do not smudge easily on me but the one i used today smudges badly, like within an hour! not happy going out looking like a mess, and i forgot to bring concealer with me to tidy and clean up my makeup.
i wore the makeup for about 6 hours today. i’m impressed that the eyeshadow still look fresh like it was just applied. of course using primer has helped, and i’ve used the same primer with eyeshadows that love to find their way to the crease.
eccentric cosmetics eyeshadows were sent for review.