i haven’t been posting makeup looks recently because i look the same and it’s so boring to look at the same minimal makeup. but i’m posting today because different product combinations were used.
- alina professional step one foundation primer *
- gowoonsesang hydra intensive bb cream
- rimmel brow pencil in hazel
- covergirl olay simplyageless eye concealer #210
- physicians formula cheek palette in rose palette
- revlon just bitten kissable balm stain #055 adore
this is what i look like most of this summer, with some slight color variations. it’s been hot and i wear as minimal as possible.
another sing and dance about real techniques buffing brush.
i haven’t used this bb cream for a while because it gives me a grey cast. but i really like the texture. with this brush, less product was used and it gives a light coverage rather than medium to heavy coverage. the result looks more natural and more ‘my skin’. i’m happy to make such discovery as i have 2 more tubes on standby.
products marked with * were sent for consideration.