i decided to do a look after watching sepia eyeshadow look by pixiwoo, which a more wearable look adapted from runway looks. i know this looks nothing like the look in the tutorial, because i don’t have eyeshadows in this color. or maybe i have something similar but i’m too lazy to look for it. i decided to use bronzers since it’s suggested in some of the video comments.
i used elf’s bronzer in sunkissed. i expected a more orange look but ended up too yellow. i tried to make me look less jaundiced with a darker bronzer from the body shop but it didn’t do much work. oh well.
products used on the eyes:
- rimmel brow pencil in dark brown
- etude house proof 10 primer
- elf healthy glow bronzing powder in sunkissed – all around the eyes
- the body shop tinted bronzing powder in #02 – near the lashline and outer corners, and also under the cheekbones
- chanel stylo yeux waterproof eyeliner in #10 – center of top lashline
- maybelline the turbo volum’ express waterproof mascara
other products used:
- invisible zinc stick foundation in medium
- cataline geo skin cover in rose beige * – as concealer
- detrivore blush in poison
- shiro intertubes in why not zoidberg? <– can you tell it’s my favorite lippie of the moment? love it!
trying to look cool and pose like a model… i probably look like i’m angry at something. i always fail when i don’t smile in photos.
screencapped from the tutorial. i know and i already mentioned, i looked nothing like it. i think i’ll try something more brown toned.
products marked with * were sent for consideration.