this is the look i went out to have family dinner tonight.
i decided to do a more dramatic look today, just because… i’ve not done one for a while. besides this blog looks too plain with too many simple looks.
products used on the eyes:
- too face shadow insurance – all over the lids and brows
- detrivore eyeshadow in mememto mori – on the brows
- essence i love rock glossy eye pencil – messily along the lashline
- shiro eyeshadow in incinerator – blend out along the above eye liner around the eyes, and inner 2/3 of the eyelids
- detrivore eyeshadow in livor mortis – outer v and blend along the crease, and 1/3 of lower lashline
- detrivore eyeshadow in cadaverine – from crease to browbone
- essence gel liner in london baby – on the waterline
- djv beautenizer fiberwig lx mascara
other products used:
- revlon colorstay foundation in sand beige
- catalina geo skin cover in rose beige * – as concealer
- physician forumula cheek palette in rose palette
- bourjois healthy mix powder – along the t-zone
a nude lip look with shiro intertubes in why not zoidberg? of course the color of the lippie is not nude. real nude lip color makes me look dead.
i later changed to red lips because it looks more festive with red lips. i wore morgana cryptoria lipstick in it girl.
which look do you like?