it’s first day of spring down under!
it’s also my first fotd in a long time. i’m kinda excited i can wear more makeups now!
initially my eyes were makeup free, but it looked too plain so i added a bit of orange to match my orange lips. it’d be perfect if eye liners and mascaras were applied. but i ran out of time.
my minimal makeup look of the day.
i’m experimenting putting on foundation over coconut oil. usually i’d avoid using anything too oily because makeup doesn’t stay that well with something oily as base. but my skin is so dry and i don’t have any day moisturizer that can fully feed my thirsty skin. i tried very small amount and waited about 10 minutes before applying makeup. i only wear makeup for about 4 hours today and it didn’t look too bad.
products in order of use:
- proance sunny glam bb cream
- skinfood salmon concealer – to cover the dark circles, side of nose and mouth
- l’oreal bb powder * – all over face
- detrivore cosmetics eyeshadow in casket – on the brows
- l’oreal le sourcil brow pencil in deep brown * – touch up the ends of the brows
- l’oreal glame bronze le terra * – across the cheeks
- revlon just bitten lipbalm stain in #040 rendezvous
- maybelline color tattoo in fierce & tangy – lightly pressed on the eyelids
products marked with * were sent for consideration.