happy mother’s day! to me, everyday is mother’s day. i’m happy as long as my kids are healthy and happy!
life is as usual in the pretty household. it’s just another sunday doing regular errands.
i swipe arbonne eyeshadow in sand across the eyelid, which gives that i’m-not-wearing-makeup look but brightens my eyes. i also spent quite a bit of time concentrate lining the end of my eyes to give them uplifting look.
a bit of more color than nude lips with l’oreal color riche lipstick in sensual rose.
products used (not everything are photographed):
- bourjois healthy mix serum foundation in #52
- arbonne liquid foundation in fair * – mixed with above
- urban decay primer potion
- l’oreal color riche le sourcil brown pencil in deep brown *
- arbonne eyeshadow in sand * – swipe all over the lid from lash to brow
- revlon colorstay eyeliner in black – top lashline
arbonne eyeshadow in chocolate * – over the eye pencil
- nyx jumbo pencil in yoghurt – inner corner of the eyes
- l’oreal false lash telescopic mascara *
- bobbi brown creamy concealer in bisque
- skinfood salmon concealer
- physician forumula cheek palette in nude palette
- l’oreal bb powder in medium – along the t-zone area
- l’oreal color riche lipstick in sensual rose *
the original plan was to use minimal products. somehow i ended up using more products and used more time than usual. and the end result looks like those simple looks i do regularly with minimal product with minimal amount of time. at least i had fun. 🙂
products marked with * were sent for consideration.