it’s been quite a long while since i’ve posted any looks because my looks have been the same most times. i haven’t been in the mood to do anything adventurous nor exciting.
this is one of the many natural looks, using new loots i bought myself for my birthday from one of my favorite online store, black rose minerals. i’m trying to cut down buying makeup and this was the only indie makeup purchase so far this year. (need a pat for the good work!)
wearing black rose minerals eyeshadow in giza on my eyes. it’s a nice matte tan color that gives a my-lid-but-better look.
products used on the eyes:
- etude house proof 10 primer
- l’oreal color riche le sourcil brow pencil in deep brown *
- black rose minerals eyeshadow in giza – all over the lids and outer 1/3 of lower lids
- l’oreal telescopic mascara *
black rose minerals finally made blush sometimes last year. i was wearing radical on my cheeks. it’s a very nice coral color to give that nice natural flush to your face.
products used on the face:
- skinfood good afternoon honey black tea bb cream in light beige
- black rose minerals blush in radical
- l’oreal bb powder
- revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in rendezvous
products marked with * were sent for consideration.