my makeup look from the weekend, which is basically almost the same as what i wore last weekend and a look that i wore a lot lately. because i’m in love with an eyeshadow that’s perfect for no-makeup makeup look.
i’m back to wearing mascara again, since my lashes have been quite ‘stable’ and haven’t been falling out. * fingers crossed! * and that made quite a huge difference to the eye makeup. i look less sleepy and less tired.
eye makeups used:
- etude house proof 10 primer
- l’oreal color riche le sourcil brow pencil in golden brown *
- arbonne eye pencil in toffee * – from lid to crease and lower lashline, blended out with blending brush
- arbonne eyeshadow in sand * – all over the lids from lash to brow and lower lashline
- revlon liquid eye pencil in black – fill in the gaps between the lashes
- l’oreal false lash telescopic mascara *
other makeups used:
- bourjois 10 hour sleep effect foundation #72
- l’oreal bb powder *
- david jones creamy concealer in light / medium
- arbonne blush in blossom *
- arbonne lipstick in scarlet * – rubbed finger on the lips after applied to give a stained effect
the only imperfection for this look is the brow which looks too light, now that i’ve colored my hair back to dark brown.
products marked with * were sent for consideration.