if you think this looks familiar, yes, it’s a remake of the same look i did a few weeks ago. i wasn’t too happy that the blue didn’t stand out in the previous look. it does look brighter and more intense this time but unfortunately it wasn’t picked up by the camera.
i used the same eyeshadow quads from previous look, both l’oreal paris’ color riche quads – absolute taupe and emerald conquest.
to make the colors more dramatic and intense, i did more works for the base.
on my lids a did a few layers of color riche le smoky pencil in brown fusion – pencil in and blend, pencil in and blend. i tried not to blend it out too much yet the color still faded to light brown, which didn’t achieve the dark brown base i wanted. with absolute taupe quad, as before, i divided the eyes into 3 parts – 2nd lightest color at inner 1/3, mid tone in the center and darkest color at outer corner.
on lower lashline, the same pencil used above was used at outer 1/2 of lashline, smudged out with the darkest color from above quad. i also added a white with color riche le kohl in immaculate snow to inner 1/2 of lashline. this did intense the brightest blue from emerald conquest quad.
it was a bad choice using the same brown pencil to line my eyes. it disappears into the eyeshadow. maybe i should’ve used gel liner or something black to make my eyes stand out more.
still trying to keep my lashes product free until they’re fully grown.
products used on the eyes:
- urban decay primer potion
- l’oreal color riche le smoky pencil eyeliner and smudger in #204 brown fusion *
- l’oreal color riche le kohl eye pencil in immaculate snow *
- a brown eyeshadow on the the brows with tip of eyeshadow brush
- l’oreal color riche le sourcil brow pencil in dark brown * – to define and shape the brows
- l’oreal color riche quads in absolute taupe and emerald conquest * – see description above
i decided to go bold lips this time. just so it doesn’t look exactly the same as previous look.
other products used:
- invisible zinc stick foundation – light along the center of the face and medium on the side and under the cheekbones
- l’oreal bb powder in medium *
- boujois blush in rose d’dor
- morgana cryptoria lipstick in love lies bleeding
as i said, i did achieve the bright blue i want but it wasn’t captured by the camera. i look quite different with color focused on the inner corner. i rarely do this kind of looks. this is a look which i believe look better in younger women who has really smooth skin around their eyes. i have too much fine lines in the area and it eccentuate them. but it’s fun doing something different.
products marked with * were sent for consideration.