i intended to do a bright green look for the day, but wanted to use something that haven’t been featured on the blog. it’s also been a while that i do sample baggies makeup challenge. i decided to find something green from the baggies.
blame the insufficient bathroom light. i picked black rose minerals eyeshadow in lament. it appeared green with some blue, but didn’t expect it ended up so blue. i can’t find this color on the website so i assume it’s been discontinued.
i forgot to apply mascara. you probably don’t notice if it’s not mentioned. didn’t make any difference to my short lashes.
products used on the eyes:
- etude house proof 10 primer
- rimmel brow pencil in dark brown – to define the shape
- rimmel brow pencil in hazel – fill in the brows
- styli-style line & seal eye pencil in turq – as base along the top lashline and line the bottom lashline
- black rose minerals eyeshadow in lament – all around the eyes
- brown from physician’s formula gel liner for brown eyes trio – top and bottom lashline
- nyx jumbo pencil in youghurt – inner corner of the eyes
other makeups used:
- skinfood good afternoon honey black tea bb cream in #1
- skinfood salmon dark circle concealer in #1
- bourjois blush in rose d’or
- shiro cosmetics intertubes in why not zoidberg
it’s been a while i’ve done something bright and not the boring ‘simple and natural’. i like how it turns out. wearing something bright also brightens my mood!
coincidentally i was wearing blue on my nails. essence nail polish in the boy next door.