black rose minerals recently released a new set of colors – mixtape collection. i’ve been eyeing on them especially the oranges when previews of the collection was posted on the facebook page. however i’m on no-buys until i get a job. it’s hard drooling over those colors. in the mean time i digged through my existing collection of oranges and did a bright orange look today.
i have quite a few orange eyeshadow from black rose minerals. i ended up using helios and starfire. helios is described as “sheer bright orange” and starfire is dscribed as “warm orangy base with gold shimmer”. both colors look great just by themselves and work well together.
eye makeups used:
- urban decay primer potion
- maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze – a light layer all over the lid, adding a bit more color near the outer corner
- black rose minerals eyeshadow in helios – inner 2/3 of the eyes
- black rose minerals eyeshadow in starfire – outer 1/3 of the eyes
- l’oreal color riche le sourcil brow pencil in deep brown * – on the brows
- l’oreal color riche le smokey in brown fusion * – along top lashline and outer 1/3 of lower lashline, blended out with brm starfire
other products used:
- bourjois healthy mix foundation in #52
- l’oreal lumi magique foundation in N1 * – mix with the above in equal parts
- skinfood salmon concealer
- l’oreal bb powder in medium *
- physicians formula cheek palette in nude palette
- shiro cosmetics intertubes in why not zoidberg
bright color in this feel-like-winter autumn day is mood lifting! even pretty girl commented, ‘your makeup looks bright and cheerful today!’
products marked with * were sent for consideration.