at this time of year there are quite a few events and parties to attend after work. for busy working women who don't have time to change makeup after work, here's a perfect and simple look that you can go to work with and quickly change to a night look after work.
i'm trying out theblam's overshadow in if you're rich, i'm single, which i won over twitter a few months ago. the color is described as 'shimmery mauvey pewter'. it's coppery brown on my eyes.
while the product says it's designed to go over your eyeshadow, this color is dark enough to be worn alone. looks perfect for everyday wear.
eye makeups used:
- etude house proof 10 primer
- bys brow & eye pencil in blonde
- thebalm overshadow in if you're rich, i'm single - all around the eyes
- black rose minerals eyeshadow in a memory remains - inner corner and inner 1/4 of lower lashline
- bourjois effet smoky eye pencil in smoked brown - rim the eyes
- chanel stylo yeux waterproof eyeliner in #10 - center of top lashline
- djv beautenizer fiberwig lx mascara
a natural day look.
other products used:
- alina professional step one foundation primer *
- invisible zinc stick foundation in medium
- catalina geo skin cover in rose beige * - under the eyes and on blemishes
- bourjois blush in rose d'or
- foa lip crayon in sundae
a night look by just changing the lip color to red. you can't go wrong with red. on my lips, morgana cryptoria lipstick in red sea.
of course if you have time you can spice up the look by darkening the eyeliners to look more dramatic.
products marked * were sent for consideration.